Mock Recruitment and Personal Development Assessment Day – Tuesday 11th April 9.30am – 4.30pm

Mock Recruitment and Personal Development Assessment Day

Recruitment Assessment Centres are an increasingly popular tool in the recruitment process used by recruiters. Let us help you gain confidence in these,

Come along to a FREE Mock Recruitment and Personal Development Assessment Day which is worth over £100 delivered by the Windsor Fellowship to get all the practice you need to impress employers and get your dream job.

We will have industry professionals to coach students through individual feedback and experiential activities on how to perform successfully in Graduate Assessment Centres.

When – Tuesday 11th April 9.30am -4.30pm (in vacation time but you must the available the whole day)

Where – Tower Building Holloway,

You must book : https://tinyurl.com/lze32ba

Gain insights on assessment centres from top professionals and learn practical tools and skills to lead effectively. Receive personal feedback and development guidance and develop you presentation skills and team working skills through practical experience and coaching during the one-day programme in a safe supportive setting.

You will receive a Certificate of Attendance and current students will gain recognition on your degree transcript

Past attendees say :

“Thank you so much for such a fantastic opportunity. The training has truly made a huge difference in life and my future career prospects. I am in the process of implementing my development plan.”

”am writing to say thank you to the organisers of the Mock Assessment and Personal Development Day for organising the event. Attending it was a very rewarding and interesting experience for me. I found it very useful as I learnt what to expect on a real recruitment assessment day when I attend one in the future. What had the greatest impact on my present development were the many practical tips we were given, for example, about what employers look for when they recruit people, or how to behave and what mistakes to avoid when we make a presentation. The things I learnt might come in handy in a lot of other situations, any time, that is why I think it was definitely worth attending the event”

Share
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.