Are you a final year undergraduate or a graduate interested in a Psychology or Psychotherapy career?
This free conference will include:
- Key note talks on the changing role of psychology and psychologists in mental health interventions and medical practice
- Talks from psychologists from different backgrounds (clinical, counselling, health, forensic) as well as PWPs, and psychotherapists on the training and career progression for those roles
- The opportunity to network with psychologists and psychotherapists from these roles, and with other enthusiastic psychology graduates
- A chance to present your own graduate, undergraduate or extracurricular research to gain experience of disseminating research at conferences
- CV, application and interview advice
- One-on-one CV workshop
If you would like to present your own research at the conference please send an abstract (not longer than 200 words) and title for the presentation to email@example.com.
Presentations will be 10 minutes long with a 5 minute Q&A after, and powerpoint will be available. All presentations should include a section entitled ‘What’s Next?’ discussing the implications and applications of the research. Please note there is limited time for these, so presentations will be selected based on the quality of the abstract.
If you would like to sign up for the one-on-one CV advice workshop, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This will take place at the end of the day between 16:30 and 17:30 so please do not sign up if you will have to leave early. Please note that spaces are limited and will be assigned on a first come-first served basis.
Hosted jointly by
South London and Maudsley NHS Trust and King’s College London