Arsenal is defined by its spirit of community and doing things ‘The Arsenal Way’. Working at Arsenal Football Club means driving these values through everything we do to make everyone connected to the Club feel Proud to be Arsenal.
About the Role:
Arsenal has developed a Graduate Scheme offering university graduates a structured programme of work and training across a range of different Club departments.
The Club is recruiting graduates from a range of degree backgrounds and universities to join a two-year graduate scheme starting in October 2017. Graduates will complete a series of six-month rotations across different Club departments over a period of 2 years. During your time with us, you could be anything from an Equality Officer to a Sales Executive.
On top of that, you will complete a programme of core training modules and have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other graduates to complete a business project and present to a talent panel comprising senior Club staff.
This is a fixed term contract until October 2019 and your salary will be £25,000 per annum.
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
We will consider applicants from all academic disciplines. You will need to have, or be expecting, a minimum 2:1 in your first undergraduate degree, or equivalent international undergraduate degree.
No prior experience in the sports industry is required, though candidates that can show an interest in the sports industry and the challenges associated with our sector will be at an advantage.
- Customer / fan orientated
- Positive about achieving Club, departmental, and individual success
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships
- Is trustworthy, respects colleagues and demonstrates a willingness to help others achieve their goals
- Uses initiative and is proactive; helping to create and implement new ideas
- Delivers tasks with skill and efficiency
- Actively cooperates and communicates with others, fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Acts with honesty, integrity, demonstrates respect, diversity and is professional at all times
- Proactively takes on new responsibilities and seeks out opportunities to learn new skills
- Uses common sense, past experience and intellectual rigour and insight to plan and execute activities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic operational-centric environment
Hours of Work
Individuals are required to work at such times (including on public holidays when football matches planned whether at the Club or others take place, tours and tournaments) and for such periods as the efficient and conscientious discharge of their duties require
Arsenal FC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policies for recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, ethnic and national origin, disability or gender reassignment.
Please not you have until 23.59 pm on 28 July 2017 to apply for this vacancy.
Closing date 28/07/2017