Careers and Employability Way to Win 2019
How to succeed in the graduate labour market
A one day careers extravaganza designed to help you to succeed in your search for the perfect job.
External speakers from organisations including Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), MHS, Civil Service Fast Stream. Girls on Tour, Eventbrite and many more.
Wednesday 5 June 2019 9am – 4.30 pm, Holloway campus.
To register please go to our Eventbrite page
Job Search & Networking
Job Search can be a complicated process. This workshop will help you develop strategies when looking for part time and full time vacancies and make your job search more effective.
Tuesday 7 May 10.00-11.00 Holloway
Top Tips for Effective CVs and Cover Letters
In an increasingly competitive job market, you need to make an impact when completing your CV and cover letter. Come along to this workshop to find out how you can make the most of your skills and promote yourself effectively in your CV and covering letter.
Thursday 9 May 11.00-12.00 Moorgate.
To book your place go to our Eventbrite page
The London Graduate Fair will take place on Wednesday 19 June at Olympia London
More information about the event can be found at:
Euradio is searching for the next European interns who will make up the 26th and 27th teams within the radio school. Euradio is looking for students to produce and present daily shows alongside its professional team.
The first internship lasts from the 26th of August 2019 to the 31th of January 2020 in Nantes.
The second one lasts from the 3rd of February 2020 to the 3rd of July 2020 in Nantes.
You must have a convention de stage (learning agreement for traineeships)
DISCOVER THE INTERNSHIP OFFER HERE !
APM’s London branch is holding a launch event for its Emerging Leaders’ Network on Tuesday 21 May from 1800-2000.
The event is free and is designed for aspiring and young project professionals – we are expecting the event to have students, apprentices, graduates and those 0-5 years in to their career.
Attendees will hear from a Chartered Project Professional on how to build a successful career, an award-winning Project Manager on what it takes to get success, but more importantly there will be plenty of time to build new links and learn from others. At the end of the event there will be the chance to feed back and shape the content of future events for the network.
To book on to this free event at PA Consulting’s offices in Victoria, click here.
An annual fintech scholarship for university students in the UK has been launched.
It’s specifically designed to encourage students that may have never considered a career in fintech to explore everything this sector has to offer, and for that reason it’s open to any student studying something other than finance or computer science.
Full details of the scholarship are available at
The Spring Graduate Fair – a guide to a career in STEM is taking place on Wednesday 3 April 2019 at Woburn House, Tavistock Square from 11am – 3pm.
Get yourself noticed by employers: the fair will provide the perfect opportunity for you to meet with representatives from a variety of organisations, learn about the career pathways available and even apply for roles there-and-then.
- Meet face-to-face with up to 20 exhibitors in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths industry.
- Find out how you can take your degree forward and kick-start your career in STEM.
- Gain an insight into different organisations and find out about the variety of roles they have to offer for all graduates.
- Get yourself noticed. Many employers use career fairs as part of their early stage recruitment processes. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and motivation for their organisation and field of work.
- Get free CV advice from our mini group sessions in the CV surgery.
- Get essential careers advice from industry professionals through our free Presentation Programme.
- Meet with organisations such as Cranfield University, Kinase and Richmond Pharmacology.
- Meet with organisations such as Cranfield University, Kinase and Richmond Pharmacology. The exhibitor list can be found here, but do keep checking back as more exhibitors will be added.
Who is it for?
The Spring Graduate Fair is open to all students and graduates from any university and any degree discipline with an interest in working within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths industry.
The fair is free to attend, so make sure you don’t miss out!