Monthly Archives: May 2008

Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund

If over the tax year you earn less than your Personal Allowance (£6035 for 6 April 2008-5 April 2009) and have paid some tax, you can claim a refund. HM Revenue and Customs have set up a website to … Continue reading

Posted in Advice Information and Funding, Debt Advice | 119 Comments