Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund

If over the tax year you earn less than your Personal Allowance (£6035 for 6 April 2008-5 April 2009) and have paid some tax, you can claim a refund.

HM Revenue and Customs have set up a website to help students with all aspects of tax, including refunds, what happens if you have more than one job, what happens if you only work in the holidays and understanding tax codes.

If you would like help with income maximisation, our debt advisers can help. For an initial appointment, please contact Student Services reception (City: 020 7320 2370 / North: 020 7133 2094) or e-mail




Way to Win Employability Conference Programme last2

This entry was posted in Advice Information and Funding, Debt Advice. Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to Are You Entitled to a Tax Refund