Come to a free event to find out more about careers at BP!
When? Thursday 13th October 2011
Where? BP offices, Canary Wharf, London *
Who? All disabled university students and graduates.
To apply, you must be:
· Either studying or have graduated in a technical degree subject, such as Computer Science, Business Computing, e-Commerce or other related degrees , with an interest in working within the Information Technology area of BP
· Or studying or have graduated in any other degree discipline and have strong analytical skills, with an interest in working within the Information Technology area of BP
Deadline: Midnight Sunday, 9 October 2011
About the event
Hosted by the Information Technology and Services Division within Integrated Supply and Trading (IST) at BP, this is an exciting opportunity for you to:
· Meet with representatives from BP and find out more about this forward thinking, dynamic and inclusive company
· Learn more about internships and graduate careers opportunities within BP
· Benefit from a range of key activities, including skills workshops, information on recruitment processes at BP, a tour of BP’s offices, a panel discussion, offering you the chance to ask questions from BP recruiters, disabled employees and others, followed by a networking drinks reception
*Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed if travelling from outside London area
Register online now!