East London Business Alliance (ELBA) works with some of the world’s largest corporate firms in finance, law, IT, Insurance and more.
What can the Programme offer?
* Equip students with the skills that graduate recruiterss and employers are looking for.
* Networking opportunity at major City and Canary Wharf companies
What do they need from you?
* You must attend every session
* You must be interested in working in the City/Canary Wharf
* You must be a London Met student
These will start on 7 November and run on Wednesday afternoon from 3pm – 5pm until 12 December.
To apply you need to complete an online application form at:
CVs will not be accepted.
For more information contact Shahid.Choudhury@elba-1.org.uk
The deadline is 28 October 2012 at 5pm.