Tuesday 9th April 2013, 8.30-5.00PM
Credit Suisse Office, Canary Wharf, London
We are delighted to be working in partnership with Credit Suisse, a leading global financial services company, to bring you an insight into the types of skills needed for successful graduates. Facilitated by experienced staff at Credit Suisse, this event will seek to develop the existing knowledge and skills of participants in crucial areas sought by leading employers.
Through a series of activities and group exercises students will benefit from:
- Group Case Studies on team working and commercial awareness
- Personality Testing: How to use the results and relevance to your career
- Working abroad opportunities
- How to write an effective CV and application form for internships/graduate roles
- 21st Century Life skills and Mindsets: Learning the importance of Networking and Professional Development
- Networking – a chance to meet the facilitators and staff after the workshop
The workshop is for:
* University students interested in a professional career (not just limited to Financial Services)
* Recent graduates who are yet to find work in their desired career industry
* College and sixth form students seeking an insight into key skills sought by employers
PLEASE NOTE: This event is not career-specific and is focused towards employability across all sectors and industries. We are open to students from any background and are also keen to help those from particular ethnic groups which have traditionally faced barriers eg. Arab, Afghan, African (eg. Somali), Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Turkish.
Event Cost: £20.00 (including lunch, fee is non-refundable).
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE AFTER YOUR BOOKING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
BOOKINGS ARE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 5TH APRIL