Do you want to work in the City or Canary Wharf?
Do you have or expect to gain a good degree?
Have you lived in Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Newham, Waltham Forest, Greenwich or Islington for at least 5 years?
EaGLES is a graduate programme with a difference. Designed for local graduates, they are seeking outstanding young people who are interested in a career in corporate community affairs who are also keen to act as role models and ambassadors for the local community. EaGLES provides unique placement opportunities, where you will gain skills, knowledge and experience in community affairs. At the same time, we will help you to put your local area knowledge of your borough to good use by helping to informpolicymakers on local needs and issues.
What they need from you:
• An interest in working in community affairs within a business environment
• You have, or expect to gain, a good degree
• You are a long term resident of Islington or one of the 5 east London boroughs.
• A willingness to learn, adapt and work hard, independently and as a team player
• Excellent communication, IT and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
• The desire and enthusiasm to be a role model in your local
community along with the potential to bring about change
How can I find out more?
The application pack can be downloaded from our website,
For more information please contact
Shannon Bunting on 020 7068 6960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is Friday 10 May 2013
Initial Interviews held on 13 & 14 June 2013
Induction morning Monday, 17 June 2013
Programme starts August 2013
There is no guarantee of a job on completion of the programme but careers support will be given