Do you want to work in the City or Canary Wharf?
East London Business Alliance (ELBA) works with some of the world’s largest corporate firms in finance, law, IT, insurance, Accoutancy and more. Contrary to popular belief, the companies do and will recruit locally. ELBA’s Career Capital programme will help you get on their radar. This series of focused training and networking events will help you look and feel ike the consummate professional.
What can ELBA’s Career Capital Programme offer?
.Equip students with the skills that graduate recruiters and employers are looking for
• Networking opportunities at major City and Canary Wharf companies
• Information about the range of jobs available within the company
What do they need from you?
• You must attend every session
• You must be interested in working in the City / Canary Wharf
• You must study at either London Metropolitan University, Queen Mary University of London, University of East London, London SouthBank University or City University
All students will be required to attend an induction session on the following date:
Built Environment and Accountancy Club Induction: Wednesday 16 October 2013 (3-5pm, subject to change) Deadline: 9 October 2013
Legal and Business Club induction: Wednesday 06 November 2013 (3-5pm, subject to cahnge) Deadline 30 October 2013
To apply, please download the application form at the following link
For more information contact Forid.Alom@elba-1.org.uk