GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES…AND BEYOND
Join the Enterprise management training programme and following an initial classroom-based orientation session, you’ll be based in one of our branches, learning all the business skills you need to manage it yourself.
THE ENTERPRISE GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME
You’ll join us as a management trainee and develop skills in all areas, from sales and marketing to customer service and finance. So it really is a general management scheme.
The hands-on business training includes:
- Management skills: leadership, training, mentoring, people skills and soft skills, and looking at the big picture.
- Business management: cost control, profits, growth, account management, employee development, and administrative skills.
- Marketing: how to gain new customers both retail and corporate, how to manage dealerships, and run bodyshop accounts.
- Sales: how to increase revenue by generating more sales.
- Customer service: taking reservations, handling customer enquiries, problem solving and delivering cars to customers.
- Fleet control: how to handle repairs, and getting the right number and type of cars in your fleet.
There’s also the opportunity to specialise if you find an area of the business you’re particularly interested in, for example HR, Marketing or Finance, to name just a few.
You’ll start off as a management trainee and in as little as eight to twelve months, you could move up to a management assistant. From there, in your next year, you’ll continue your training and you could become an assistant manager. That’s when you’ll receive a percentage of the profits generated by your branch, which means your earnings will be directly related to your performance.
Throughout our graduate programme, there’s a series of tests and evaluations, after which you’ll receive pay increases, rewards, and more opportunities for promotion. You’ll almost certainly be a branch manager within just two years of starting, and after all that it’s up to you how fast you move – there’s area manager, group rental manager, general manager and then you might take over the world! Well, we are a global company after all.
Apply online at www.enterprisealive.co.uk