Competition for jobs is fiercer than ever! Even if you are the perfect candidate for the job, if your CV has omissions, errors or an unprofessional layout, it lands in the rubbish bin. Your CV is the first chance you get to make a good impression on a potential employer, and a top-quality CV will considerably boost your chances of getting a face-to-face interview. With ELBA’s new CV Surgery Project, we aim to help you get past the first hurdle by reviewing your CV and providing you with valuable feedback on ways it can be improved
What can the project offer you?
Take part in our CV Surgery project and get your CV checked by a professional from one of ELBA’s corporate member companies (Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Barclays to name a few).
- Receive a feedback report on your CV
- Find out what works well on your CV
- Find out about areas you can improve on your CV
- Perfect the master copy of your CV before you tailor it for a specific job
- Highly experienced volunteers from a range of departments with years of experience writing/reviewing CVs. Receive immensely valuable feedback and get one step closer to securing a graduate-level job!
To apply, please follow the instructions below precisely:
Please email Educationworks@elba-1.org.uk with the following subject field – “CV Surgery - Your Full Name”
In the email body, provide the following information:
- Full Name:
- Personal Email Address:
- Mobile Number:
- Year of Graduation:
- Attach an updated Microsoft Word copy of your CV
Please note, we have a limited number of spaces available for students. This opportunity is only open to undergraduates and new graduates.
The spaces will be given on a first come first served basis.