The search for Britain’s best student and graduate entrepreneurial talent kicked off on Sunday 11th May as Lloyds Bank launched their 2014 Enterprise Awards to celebrate and recognise the top businesses of tomorrow.
The Awards, now in their third year, are open to entrepreneurs currently studying at universities across Britain or those who have graduated within the past five years and have been trading for more than one year.
Entrants with businesses based in England & Wales can apply via www . lloydsbank . com/enterpriseawards whilst entrants with businesses based in Scotland can apply via www . bankofscotland . com/enterpriseawards
Applications close 23rd July 2014
Prizes· The winners of the heats for Best Start-up, Best Digital and Best Enterprise will benefit from one-to-one local business mentoring and will be awarded with prizes up to £5,000
· The grand final will be held on 15th October and prizes include:-
- £10,000 for the Overall Best Start-Up
- £50,000 for the Overall Best Enterprise
- Time with several leading industry digital market experts for the Overall Best Digital worth over £10,000
- Senior Executive Mentoring
- All winners will receive expert legal advice through LawNet
Who can enter these awards?
You can enter if:
· You founded, or co-founded, your own business and you are either currently a student or you have graduated in the last five years
· You are 18 years of age or over
· Your business has been trading for more than one year