The Policy and Corporate Jobs Summit will reveal to participating delegates what they really need to know to secure a high-level job or internship in the policy and corporate sectors. The eye-opening techniques, tips and knowledge at this summit is relevant to any high-level job, such as with a major corporation, the civil service, parliament, the media, working for an MP, CEOs, political parties, NGOs, banks and law firms.
The Policy and Corporate Jobs Summit will cover:
- What your CV has to look like- and what it has to say and not say to get a £32,000 job;
- How to write the perfect cover letter and cover email to get noticed;
- What high-level employers really expect their job applicants to be like but won’t say;
- When are the recruitment cycles and best times to get into these sectors;
- How to build a winning job or internship hunting strategy to secure an interview within two weeks;
- How to network at conferences and receptions.
There are only 20 seats available at this one time only conference. Registrations are made on a first come, first serve basis. You are advised to register before the 22nd of October.
For further information and to register go to: