Trying to break into the competitive world of Advertising?
Creative professional networking platform The Dots (www.the-dots.co.uk) is hosting a Portfolio Masterclass at Adam&EveDDB in London, focusing on the Advertising industry.
This is an amazing opportunity to get your portfolio reviewed (and potentially be hired) by an amazing selection of creative industry leaders, including:
- Ben Priest, Founder, Adam&EveDDB
- Daniel Fisher, Deputy Executive Creative Director, Adam&EveDDB
- Andre Laurentino, Global Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather
- Caroline Pay, Deputy Executive Creative Director & Partner, BBH London
- Eloise Smith, Executive Creative Director, Lowe Profero
- Alistair Campbell, Creative Director, Guardian Labs
- Hollie Newton, Creative Director, Grey London
- Jon Gledstone, Creative Director, Mr. President
- Dave Bedwood, Creative Director, M&C Saatchi
- Andrew Shillington, Founder, Shillington College
The industry Mentors will select the top 50 applicants to attend the Masterclass, taking place at 6.30pm on Monday March 30th @ Adam&EveDDB, London.
As this Portfolio Masterclass is focused on the Advertising industry, our Mentors will be prioritising Creative Teams. Applications are open until 11:00pm Friday 20th March.