Opportunity for law students to win a work placement – closing date is 18 January

Law students: Win a work experience placement and up to £5,000
Future Legal Mind award offers law students a head start in their studies and future careers
If you’re currently studying law at London Met then it’s worth looking into the Future Legal Mind award scheme, which is open for entries until January 18th.
The award asks current law students to submit an essay on the subject: Is the commoditisation of legal services inevitable and is a commercial approach more likely to compromise or enhance the quality of advice and service to consumers?
The Future Legal Mind award is open to university students in the UK who are currently pursuing an undergraduate law degree or law conversion course.
First prize is £5,000 towards your studies, along with a two week work placement at national law firm Simpson Millar. Nine shortlisted entries will receive £250 each.
2015 Future Legal Mind winner Amy Loughery, an undergraduate student at the University of York, said: “I’ve managed to acquire two part-time jobs through winning Future Legal Mind.
“It’s opened loads of doors for me and I’ve put the £5,000 aside to help fund my post-graduate study. It’s given me security.”
To get started, register your interest on the simple form here:
Share
This entry was posted in Careers. Bookmark the permalink.