Do you want to make an impact in the job market?
• Insight into how businesses operate and networking opportunities with employees from across the sector you’re interested in
• 3-5 weekly workshops (depending on the club) hosted by business professionals at the offices of large banks, law firms, and other large corporate organisations
Please note that you must be available to attend your Club on the following dates:
A three week programme at Mazars, with students learning more about the routes into the accountancy profession, the support that companies can offer, and the skills needed to succeed. There will also be a number of networking opportunities with Mazars employees
• Business: Feb: 17th, 24th, March 2nd, 9th, 16th 3-5pm
Students get an overview of how companies in the City and Canary Wharf operate, and what it’s like to work for a corporate organisation. You will develop employability skills such as communication, presentation and team work. You will also have the opportunity to meet employees from across businesses such as Barclays and Societe Generale, to learn how their careers have progressed and their day to day roles.
• PR and Marketing: Feb 17th and then March 8th, 15th, 22nd 3-5pm
Understand more about the range of opportunities in the sector. This club will include sessions covering social media and corporate communications.
• Legal March dates tbc – please still apply before closing date of 12th Feb.