Pop Up Event for Computing and Digital Media Recruiters
- Are you studying for a Computing or Digital Media related degree?
- Are you studying for a degree not related to Computing or Digital Media, but are interested in working in the IT or digital media sectors?
- Are you looking for graduate trainee roles or internships?
Tuesday 6 March 2018, 12pm to 2pm
The Junction (next to the Holloway Hub,) first floor, Tower Building, Holloway Campus
- An opportunity to meet and network with recruiters from Sparta Global, ECS Security and Digital Grads
- Find out about their graduate training schemes and internship opportunities
Sparta Global is an IT services provider across a wide range of industry sectors. The Sparta Academy prepares graduates for a specialist career in the IT industry.
ECS Security is one of the UK’s leading IT services providers for enterprise clients.
DigitalGrads provides paid placements for graduates who are interested in working in digital marketing, search engine marketing and social media marketing. The scheme is open to graduates of all disciplines