The Spring Graduate Fair – a guide to a career in STEM is taking place on Wednesday 3 April 2019 at Woburn House, Tavistock Square from 11am – 3pm.
Get yourself noticed by employers: the fair will provide the perfect opportunity for you to meet with representatives from a variety of organisations, learn about the career pathways available and even apply for roles there-and-then.
- Meet face-to-face with up to 20 exhibitors in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths industry.
- Find out how you can take your degree forward and kick-start your career in STEM.
- Gain an insight into different organisations and find out about the variety of roles they have to offer for all graduates.
- Get yourself noticed. Many employers use career fairs as part of their early stage recruitment processes. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your enthusiasm and motivation for their organisation and field of work.
- Get free CV advice from our mini group sessions in the CV surgery.
- Get essential careers advice from industry professionals through our free Presentation Programme.
- Meet with organisations such as Cranfield University, Kinase and Richmond Pharmacology.
- Meet with organisations such as Cranfield University, Kinase and Richmond Pharmacology. The exhibitor list can be found here, but do keep checking back as more exhibitors will be added.
Who is it for?
The Spring Graduate Fair is open to all students and graduates from any university and any degree discipline with an interest in working within the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths industry.
The fair is free to attend, so make sure you don’t miss out!