FreshLook is a profile-raising event specifically designed to introduce first-year female students (or second-year if on a four year course) to the wide range of careers in investment and corporate banking, held on Wednesday 24th July 2019. Through informative presentations, panel discussions and informal networking, the event offers the chance to learn from professionals working at some of the world’s top investment banks. FreshLook is open to first-year female students from all degree disciplines. It’s a unique opportunity to discover what it’s really like to work in the City – and to ask any questions you might have about one of the most demanding and rewarding careers around.
All the details you need to know…
- When: Wednesday 24th of July, 3pm-7:30pm
- Where: City of London. The exact location will be revealed once your application has been approved. Travel expenses are reimbursed up to the value of £75.
- Participating firms: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Nomura and Royal Bank of Canada.
- To apply, visit: http://www.freshlookbanking.com
- To track the event: #FreshLook2019
Each student who successfully has their application approved will have their CV forwarded to the senior recruiters of the banks.