Student Volunteering Week 2020 takes place from 10th-14th February and celebrates student volunteering in the following ways:
- Improves student wellbeing
- Develops students’ employability
- Contributes positively to the wider and local community life
We have organised a series of pop-ups again this year to help you find out more about the huge range of opportunities that you can get involved in at London Met. 12:00 – 14:00, Junction Cafe (Tower Building, Holloway Campus)
Tuesday 11 February: Black Cultural Archives, London Metropolitan University, Housing for Women, Volunteering Matters and Grandparents Plus.
Thursday 13 February: Bookmark Reading, The Conservation Volunteers, Centre 404, IntoUniversity and the Metropolitan Police.
This a great opportunity to get involved in a range of activities to help you:
- gain experience in an area of interest.
- gain confidence and personal skills.
- boost your CV and develop transferable skills employers are looking for.
- network with a range of organisations.
- gain accredited training and qualifications.
- try something new and make a difference in the London community.
- enhance your university experience.
All students, from all courses and subject areas, are welcome to attend.
Booking is not required.