Want to gain meaningful work experience this summer? Want to work on live project briefs from Microsoft? If this is you then join the I Accelerator this summer.
This programme is open to undergraduate students from African, Caribbean, Asian or Mixed Heritage.
Gain work experience in our virtual offices for this summer. Duration one week.
We only have 30 places on our work experience programme.
During your work experience you will:
· Work on a live project brief delivered by Microsoft BAME Network
· Deliver a presentation to senior members of staff
· Develop valuable skills including project management, presentation skills, collaborative working
· Earn a digital badge for completion
· Workshops delivered by Microsoft including Business Design Led Thinking
· Opportunities to network and learn more about industry
To apply you must be:
· A current Undergraduate student
· Available from 27 July – 31st July 2020 (You must be available for all five days)
· Must be from African, Caribbean, Asian or Mixed Heritage
· Be committed
. Have a good internet connection
Link to apply: https://edi.careers/i-accelerator/
Deadline to apply: Midnight on 20th July 2020
Please do not wait until the 20th to apply because we will be accepting applications as we receive them, places might be all taken if you apply too late.
Here is a link to a video for 2019 I Accelerator programme.