When: Scholarship for the Academic Year 2021/2022
Scholarship amount: 7,000 Euro (or equivalent)
Who: Students enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD programme (or equivalent) in 2020/2021 at a European or Israeli University and studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical field
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full time or part time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programme (or equivalent) at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Be studying computer science, or related technical degree with core computer science modules in it
- Maintain a strong academic record (Please note that mitigating circumstances affecting your academic and work experiences will be considered. Therefore, you should include full details about these in the spaces provided on the application form).
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Have a disability, mental health or long term health condition (which includes dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, hearing impairment, diabetes, epilepsy, depression, anxiety disorders, and any other physical or mental impairments or health conditions).
Click here to apply