Become a Future Leader – open to any student aged 18 -26; The deadline to register your interest is 5pm on Friday 4th December.
Click here to register your interest (it takes no more than 2 minutes)
London Met Careers and Employability Team are pleased to be working with an organisation called CIRCL and want to let you know about a great free opportunity. Be quick to register your interest for this unique leadership programme from CIRCL as spaces for the next cohort are limited
What is it?
- Circl gives students from under-represented backgrounds the chance to earn a qualification in leadership skills whilst learning as equals, alongside managers from top businesses such as: Google, Facebook, Uber, Etsy, Allen & Overy, Hello Fresh, Innocent . This qualification is worth over £1000 but free for students
- Have a look at this short video to learn more
How does it work and what will I get?
- You’ll be matched 1 to 1 with a manager and together you’ll learn the ‘coach approach to leadership’. As a pair, you’ll learn this fresh approach to leadership, and you’ll use your new skills to help each other to set and achieve ambitious goals.
- There are 6 x 90 minute workshops and individual coaching sessions over zoom that are run over 3 – 5 months.
- It’s a small time commitment that can fit around your studies – roughly 1-2 hours per week
At the end you’ll receive a management level qualification (awarded by the Association for Coaching; Leaders as Coaches) that looks amazing on your CV and you’ll gain exclusive access to Circl’s incredible alumni network and industry events.
What do I do?
Register here and the Circl team will then get in touch with more information. If you are applying, let the Careers and Employability team know too as we will arrange for the completion of the scheme to be recorded on your degree transcript. Email firstname.lastname@example.org