The closing date for the Google Europe Scholarship for students with disabilities is coming up soon.
- When: Scholarship for the Academic Year 2021/2022
- Scholarship Amount: 7,000 Euro (or equivalent)
- Who: Students enrolled in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD programme (or equivalent) in 2020/2021 at a European or Israeli University. Studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical field
- Closing date: Thursday 31st December 2020
Access to knowledge is Google’s passion. When it comes to higher education for promising scholars, Google doesn’t want anything to stand in the way. That’s why Google, in partnership with EmployAbility, is proud to present the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for Computer Science students with disabilities.
Recipients of the Google Europe Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2020-2022 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant’s academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science.
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full time or part time student in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programme (or equivalent) at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Citizens, permanent residents, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Be studying computer science, or related technical degree with core computer science modules in it
- Maintain a strong academic record (Please note that mitigating circumstances affecting your academic and work experiences will be considered. Therefore, you should include full details about these in the spaces provided on the application form).
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Have a disability, mental health or long term health condition (which includes dyslexia, dyspraxia, visual impairment, hearing impairment, diabetes, epilepsy, depression, anxiety disorders, and any other physical or mental impairments or health conditions).
Click here to apply