Mayor of London
Are you ready to apply yet?
Have you signed up to a free workshop?
We are running FREE online workshops to support you along the way. We can help with everything from networking skills, to developing ideas and pitching skills.
Workshop 1 – How to uncover problems & ideation Catch up with the video now
Workshop 2 – Customer development
Workshop 3 – Value proposition & business model
- Monday 14th February online 4-6pm
- Wednesday 16th February online 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 16th February online 4-6pm
Sign up to our new Mighty Networks social network to share ideas, ask for solutions, get feedback and maybe find new team members.
Three of our past winners or finalists are currently looking to hire new staff
- Aeropowder need a Graduate Laboratory Scientist to start asap full time for 5 months
- BrightCure are looking for a part time Marketing intern ideally a current London based student to work alongside their studies
- FibreLab need a part-time PR Marketing Associate. The position is funded by the Government Kickstart Programme and is therefore only available to those currently receiving Universal Credit and aged 16-24 years old
And finally a reminder you have until 11:59pm on 13 March 2022 to submit your business idea.