Since 2018, NatWest alongside a group of large UK employers have come together to help students navigate the uncertainty around employment options and make informed choices about their prospective careers. Students can uncover opportunities in Finance, Investment Banking, Research and Analysis, Real Estate, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Management Consultancy, Tax, Audit, Law, The Police….and much, much more. This year the event will be available as a face-to-face event at the NatWest Conference Centre in London or can be joined online through the streaming of the event on zoom nationally.
The event will provide insights into:
- A day in the life of a particular role and industry and what career trajectories look like
- The journey of recent graduates and apprentices
- What graduates and non-graduate schemes are available and how to make a strong application
- Setting up your own business and realising your entrepreneurial mindset
- What a good CV or Personal Statement looks like – Students attending in person can bring their CV and have it critiqued by experts