The Law School Library at City, University of London is moving to temporary premises in August 2018, ahead of a move to a new Law School building during the 2019-20 session.
From 30th. July there will be no access for SCONUL Access members to the Northampton Square Law Library until it until the new library opens.
The Law Library at Gray’s Inn Place remains available for SCONUL Access users visiting City. Should you need to consult an item which is only available from Northampton square, please telephone to ask if it can be retrieved for you.
- Manchester Metropolitan University – no Band R access 23 April – 24 May
- University of Roehampton Library-no Band R access 18 March-2 May
- Birmingham City University Libraries – restricted access 27 April – 7 June
- Restricted library access at De Montfort University 30 March – 10 May
- Law Library changes at City University
- Leanne Jackson Le-Blanc on Join Sconul Access here